The firm has rich experience in handling real estate matters and has represented several builders and developers in complex legal issues concerning real estate. The firm understands the client’s need and provides varying services, including concerning property due diligence (entailing title verification, encumbrance search, contiguity of lands, land ceiling, permissive land use, construction development, review from the perspective of property), formulation and drafting of consortium loans and security documents, provide advisory services on various aspects of real estate sector including land acquisition, leasing, stamping and registration of documentation, land ceiling, lands affected by negative covenants, regulatory and approval issues in the multi-state scenario in India.
- Due diligence of property documentation, change in ownership documents and conducting title searches for real estate projects, townships, industries and acquisitions.
- Drafting and review of Lease deed, sub-lease agreement, leave and license deed, maintenance agreement, commercial leases of property, service agreements, family settlement, sale deeds, agreement to sell and others.
- Drafting and review of the escrow agreement, builder agreement, construction contracts, bank guarantee, master purchase agreements, memorandum of understanding (MOU), mortgage deed, transfer deed, gift, change of use of the property, indemnity bonds, franchise agreement
- Drafting and review of EPC contracts, management and operational agreements for hotels, resorts and shopping complexes.
- Land development agreement, sale and purchase agreement, letter of intent, purchase orders, concessionaire agreement, performance-related bonds, agreement with architects, construction contract, work and purchase orders.