The firm has experience in real estate and has represented several builders and developers in complex legal issues concerning property. The firm understands the need and provides services with regard to property due diligence (entailing title verification, encumbrance search, contiguity of lands, land ceiling, permissive land use, construction development, review from the perspective of property), formulation and drafting of consortium loans and security documents, provide advisory services on various aspects of real estate sector including land acquisition, leasing, stamping and registration of documentations land ceiling, lands affected by negative covenants, regulatory and approval issues in the multi-state scenario in India.
- Due diligence of property documentation, change in ownership documents and conducting title searches for real estate projects, townships, industries and acquisitions.
- Drafting and review of the following agreements:
- Lease deed, sub-lease agreement, leave and license deed, maintenance agreement, commercial leases of property, service agreements, family settlement, sale deeds, agreement to sell etc.
- Escrow agreement, builder agreement, construction contracts, bank guarantee, master purchase agreements, memorandum of understanding (MOU), mortgage deed, transfer deed, gift, change of use of the property, indemnity bonds, franchise agreement;
- EPC contracts, management and operational agreements for hotels, resorts and shopping complexes. Land development agreement, sale and purchase agreement, letter of intent, purchase orders, concessionaire agreements, performance related bonds, agreements with architects, construction contract, work and purchase orders, conducting agreements, and tri-partite agreements.