The Bar Council of India does not permit advertisement or solicitation by advocates in any form or manner. By accessing the website by clicking on ‘IAGREE’, the user acknowledges and confirm that the user wishes to seek or gain more informations relating to Acumen Juris of his/her own accord and that there has been no form of solicitation, advertisement or inducement by Acumen Juris or its members.
The content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. Any transmission, receipt or use of this site is not intended to, and will not, create any lawyer-client relationship.
No material/information provided on this website is in the nature of the legal opinion or otherwise amounts to any legal opinion. Acumen Juris shall not be liable for consequences of any action taken by relying on the material/information provided on this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.
The contents of this website are the intellectual property of Acumen Juris
- Due diligence of property documentation, change in ownership documents and conducting title searches for real estate projects, townships, industries and acquisitions.
- Drafting and review of the following agreements:
- Lease deed, sub-lease agreement, leave and license deed, maintenance agreement, commercial leases of property, service agreements, family settlement, sale deeds, agreement to sell etc.
- Escrow agreement, builder agreement, construction contracts, bank guarantee, master purchase agreements, memorandum of understanding (MOU), mortgage deed, transfer deed, gift, change of use of the property, indemnity bonds, franchise agreement;
- EPC contracts, management and operational agreements for hotels, resorts and shopping complexes. Land development agreement, sale and purchase agreement, letter of intent, purchase orders, concessionaire agreements, performance related bonds, agreements with architects, construction contract, work and purchase orders, conducting agreements, and tri-partite agreements.