The firm specializes in all aspects of competition law: cartels, leniency applications, anti-competitive agreements, concession arrangements, abuse of a dominant position, joint ventures, distribution systems, merger control and interface with sector regulators. The team strength in understanding to the financial transactions and economic environment of the industry makes the firm unique and commanding in undertaking transactions pertaining to anti-trust laws.
- Merger control regulations;
- Cartels, bid-rigging and anti-trust investigations;
- Abuse of dominant position;
- Commercial agreements (such as distributor/ agency agreements, joint venture agreements, cooperation agreements, etc);
- Competition law audit and due diligence;
- Competition law litigation.
- Compliance and reporting;
- Compounding of offences;